500 W. Harbor Drive
Cityfront Terrace is a full service, all-brick high-rise and one of the most recognizable condo buildings in downtown San Diego. Unique floor plans and high class amenities plus location make Cityfront Terrace condos highly sought after. It was even featured as stock footage in an episode of 30 Rock on NBC. Cityfront Terrace enjoys a great location in the Marina District adjacent to the beginning of MLK Promenade.
Cityfront Terrace Year Built: 1994
Stories: 13 + 4 (Soap Factory)
Amenities @ Cityfront Terrace: Two heated pools (75-foot lap pool and a smaller “splash” pool – open til 10PM weekdays & 11PM on weekends), “Urban Canyon”, BBQ area, fitness & aerobic center (3,500 esf – open 24 hours a day), jacuzzi, sauna, business center & conference room, entertainment room, 24-hour attended lobby, 2 library areas, valet, onsite property management
- Cityfront Terrace VA loan approved?Yes. (ID#000100)
- Cityfront Terrace FHA loan approved?Yes. (ID#S010056 001)
- Cityfront Terrace Pet Policy: 2013 pet policy update for Cityfront Terrace: Renters are NOT permitted to have dogs; CC&Rs permit owners to have 1 dog and 1 cat OR 2 cats (BUT NOT 2 dogs) regardless of weight & “Pets are allowed only in the freight elevator or the east wing elevator”; dog owners asked to exit main lobby via ramp behind concierge desk
- Cityfront Terrace Parking: $10/day valet parking M-Th & $20/day F-Sun (6AM-midnight); residents can valet free to their reserved spot or self-park; no-tipping policy in place for valet; please note some units have “mandatory valet” parking spaces
My favorite things about Cityfront Terrace: The pools, concierge service, valet, MLK Promenade out back (great for dog owners – but not an off-leash park), big balconies on 3rd Floor, 65 different floor plans
- What is the bbq policy at Cityfront Terrace?Gas bbqs allowed on private patios
- What are the cable & internet options at Cityfront Terrace? Cox, AT&T U-verse, DirectTV, and Webpass (coming Summer 2014)
- What is included in the monthly HOA dues at Cityfront Terrace?Water, gas, trash, common area insurance/taxes/permits, onsite staff, outside contracts, and common area maintenance, repairs, & supplies
- Renting at Cityfront Terrace: 6-month minimum lease; dogs not permitted in rental units; rentals are capped at 25% of the total units (80 units)
Cityfront Terrace HOA property management company: Cityfront Terrace Management/Allegis (619) 702-7729 Front Desk: (619) 702-9110
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2020 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 2/19/20 7:18 PM PST.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2020.