611 W. G Street
The Brickyard is located in downtown San Diego’s Marina District. Across from Pantoja Park, The Brickyard is a Jonathan Segal, FAIA, project. With The Brickyard Cafe downstairs, Seaport Village trolley stop right outside, and very unique floorplans, The Brickyard is a one-of-a-kind condo building in downtown San Diego.
Year Built: 1996
Developer: The Brickyard Joint Partners
Architect: Jonathan Segal (exterior) / Joseph Wong (interior)
Floorplans: 1, 2, 3, walk-ups with “yards”
Amenities @ The Brickyard: None
- Is Brickyard VA loan approved? No
- Is Brickyard FHA loan approved? No
- Of note: First floor units have large outside patios
- My favorite things about The Brickyard: Unique floorplans, square footage, Brickyard Coffee & Tea, The Lion’s Share, Kansas City BBQ, trolley access, low HOA dues, small number of units
- Brickyard management company: S.H.E. Manages (619) 291-6300 (Manager: Lenny Kanarvogel @ Ext. 312; lenny (at) SheManages (dot) com; Asst. Manager: Carmen Adame @ Ext. 301; carmen (at) Shemanages (dot) com)
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2019 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 12/15/19 9:34 AM PST.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.