253 Tenth Avenue & 206 Park Boulevard
Park Terrace is a condo building located in the East Village (Ballpark District) neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). Situated between Petco Park where the San Diego Padres play baseball and the brand new San Diego Public Library, Park Terrace is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all downtown San Diego has to offer.
Year Built: 2007
Architect: KMA Architecture+Engineering
Stories: 2 Buildings – 14 (10th) & 8 (Park)
Units: 223 (143 – 10th & 80 – Park)
Amenities @ Park Terrace: Two terraces (2nd & 5th floors), gym, rec room, BBQ area
Of note at Park Terrace condos: Mixed-use/retail
- Is Park Terrace FHA loan approved?No.
- Is Park Terrace VA loan approved?Yes. (ID#000500)
- Is there litigation at Park Terrace condos?No. Settled 2017.
- What is the minimum rental period at Park Terrace condos in the East Village? 30 days.
- Website: http://parkterrace-eastvillage.com
- Park Terrace HOA property management company:Ark Management – Pablo Martinez, General Manager (619) 269-6666 pablo “at” ark-management “dot” com