427 Ninth Avenue
Diamond Terrace is a condo building in the East Village neighborhood of downtown San Diego. Located directly across from Petco Park where the San Diego Padres play baseball, many condos at Diamond Terrace have views into the ballpark.
- Year Built: 2005
- Developer: Intracorp
- Architect: Fehlman LaBarre Architecture + Planning / Perkins & Company Architecture and Urban Design
- Stories: 14
- Units: 113
- Amenities @ Diamond Terrace: Gym, BBQ, community room
- Of note: 11,000 estimated square feet of retail space, concrete & steel construction
- Diamond Terrace pet policy: No more than one (1) dog or cat unless approved by board; then max two (2) domestic pets.
- Diamond Terrace BBQ policy: Gas bbqs allowed on private balconies. No charcoal.
- Is there litigation at Diamond Terrace? No as of July 2013.
- Is Diamond Terrace FHA loan approved?No.
- Is Diamond Terrace VA loan approved?Yes. (ID# 000148)
- My favorite things about Diamond Terrace: Views into Petco Park, location, proximity to Bar Basic and their New Haven Style pizza, Dragon’s Den, and Half Door Brewing Company
- Diamond Terrace HOA property management company: Wilson HOA Management Solutions – Tom Wilson, Community Manager (858) 531-1414
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2018 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 8/18/18 8:21 AM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.