427 Ninth Avenue
Diamond Terrace is a condo building in the East Village neighborhood of downtown San Diego. Located directly across from Petco Park where the San Diego Padres play baseball, many condos at Diamond Terrace have views into the ballpark.
- Year Built: 2005
- Developer: Intracorp
- Architect: Fehlman LaBarre Architecture + Planning / Perkins & Company Architecture and Urban Design
- Stories: 14
- Units: 113
- Amenities @ Diamond Terrace: Gym, BBQ, community room
- Of note: 11,000 estimated square feet of retail space, concrete & steel construction
- Diamond Terrace pet policy: No more than one (1) dog or cat unless approved by board; then max two (2) domestic pets.
- Diamond Terrace BBQ policy: Gas bbqs allowed on private balconies. No charcoal.
- Is there litigation at Diamond Terrace? No as of January 2022.
- Is Diamond Terrace FHA loan approved?No.
- Is Diamond Terrace VA loan approved?Yes. (ID# 000148)
- My favorite things about Diamond Terrace: Views into Petco Park, location, proximity to Bar Basic and their New Haven Style pizza, Callie, and Half Door Brewing Company
- Diamond Terrace HOA property management company: Menas HOA Management (858) 602-3470 info(at)menas(dot)com