1601 India Street
Porto Siena is a mid-rise condo building located in the Little Italy neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). This building is located in a prime location to enjoy all that downtown San Diego’s Little Italy has to offer: restaurants, bars, the Mercato Farmers Market, and most recently, Ballast Point Brewing Tasting Room & Kitchen on India Street. In addition to extreme walkability, the condos at Porto Siena feature some unique floor plans and the lack of amenities keeps the monthly HOA dues relatively low compared to other downtown San Diego condos.
- Year Built: 2002
- Builder: Intracorp LLC
- Developer: Intracorp LLC
- Architect: Withee Malcolm Partnership Architects LLP
- Stories: 6
- Units: 88
- Amenities @ Porto Siena: 4th floor common area sun deck with BBQs; no gym or other amenities
- Of note @ Porto Siena: Fantastic side gate entrances on India and Columbia
- My favorite things about Porto Siena: Views from the rooftop patio cupola, proximity to all Little Italy has to offer, the one bedroom, one and a half bath + den units, very close to Craft & Commerce, Tazza D’Oro coffee shop on the corner, and Queenstown Public House across the street
- Is Porto Siena FHA loan approved?Yes (expires 6/25/2017 – ID #S012836-001)
- Is Porto Siena VA loan approved?Yes. (ID #000495)
- What is the pet policy at Porto Siena condos in Little Italy?One household pet under 100 lbs.
- Is there litigation at Porto Siena? No as of November 2010.
- Porto Siena management company: S.H.E. Manages Dave Clarke, Manager (619) 291-6300 etc. 318 dave (at) shemanages (dot) com