650 Columbia Street & 655 India Street
The Watermark is a low-rise condo building located in the Marina District neighborhood of downtown San Diego. Situated across from Pantoja Park and adjacent to the Seaport Village trolley stop, The Watermark is a one-of-a-kind, never-to-be-replicated condo building with 24-hour security. Unique floorplans, high ceilings, and a common area remodel in 2005 all make The Watermark a much sought after condo building in downtown San Diego.
- Watermark Year Built: 1992
- Addresses: 650 Columbia & 655 India
- Developer: Watermark Limited
- Architect: Lorimer
- Stories: 5
- Units: 96
- Amenities @ The Watermark: Gym, community room, sun deck, 24-hour security
- Of note: Right next to Seaport Village trolley stop and across the street from Seaport Village
- Is Watermark FHA loan approved? No
- Is Watermark VA loan approved? No
- Is there litigation at The Watermark? Yes as of May 2016. (San Diego Super Court Case No. 37-2013-00078662-CU-CD-CTL)
- My favorite things about The Watermark: The guards, the size of the building, Pantoja Park across the street, across the street from The Headquarters (The Cheesecake Factory, Pizzeria Mozza, Seasons 52, and Eddie V’s)
- What is the pet policy at The Watermark? “Up to two (2) domestic animals.” $300.00 non-refundable pet fee.
- What is the minimum rental period permitted at The Watermark? “At least twelve (12) months.”
- What are the move-in/move-out fees at The Watermark? $300 non-refundable fee, $500.00 refundable deposit. Seven (7) days prior notice. All moves are to be completed Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Related websites: www.watermarkcondos.org, www.quietzonesd.info
- Watermark property management: Action Property Management – Audrey Madueno, General Manager (800) 400-2284 amadueno (at) actionlife (dot) com