1650 Eighth Avenue & 1635 Seventh Avenue
Park View is a condo building located in the Cortez Hill neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101).
- Year Built: 1980
- Address: 1650 8th Avenue & 1635 7th Avenue
- Developer: Park View LTP.
- Stories: 3
- Units: 54 (48 units @ 1650 & 6 units @ 1635)
- Amenities @ Park View: Common area rooftop deck, spa, and sauna
- Are Park View condos FHA loan approved?Yes.
- My favorite things about Park View condos: Value and views; path across the street at The Mills that takes you over to 6th Avenue (see photo) and hopefully to Church Ale House in the near future
- Park View HOA property management company: N.N. Jaeschke, Inc. (858) 550-7900
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2020 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 9/23/20 11:04 AM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2020.