550 Fifteenth Street
Element is a condo building located in the East Village neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). These units are some of the most affordable in downtown San Diego’s condo community. If you live at Element condos in the East Village, it’s just a short stroll to Petco Park to catch a baseball game and there’s a grocery store right across the street.
- Year Built: 2006
- Address: 550 15th Street
- Developer: Centex Homes
- Architect: Austin Veum Robbins Parshalle
- Stories: 8
- Units: 65
- Amenities @ Element: Gym
- Is there litigation at Element in the East Village?No. Settled as of November 2014.
- What is the owner-occupancy percentage at Element? 22% as of May 2016.
- My favorite things about Element: Across the street from Alberston’s grocery store, Salazar’s, close to Monkey Paw Pub & Brewery (amazing cheesesteaks) and Stella Public House (great craft beer tap list)
- What are the media/internet options at Element?Webpass, AT&T, Cox
- What is the minimum rental period at Element?30 days.
- Element condos HOA website: www.elementhoa.com
- Element HOA property management company:Action Property Management – Community Manager, Shawna Green-Moralws sgmorales [at] actionlife [dot] com (949) 450-0202 x.520; Manager Assistant, Magnolia Plascencia mplascencia [at] actionlife [dot] com (949) 450-0202 x.512; Building Engineer, Pro-Tec Building Services; Action Property Management Community Care (24-Hour Emergency On-Call) community care [at] actionlife [dot] com (800) 400-2284/(949) 450-0202