750 & 850 State Street
Marina Park is condo building located on the eastern side of Pantoja Park in downtown San Diego’s Marina District. With 2 separate 4-story buildings, Marina Park has double everything: 2 heated swimming pools, 2 spas, 2 saunas, 2 gyms. You get the idea. Not only that, Marina Park boasts 24-hour security and an unheard of number of covered off-street guest parking spots for a downtown San Diego condo building (36). Considering all the amenities and its location, Marina Park has a relatively low monthly HOA fee and is a great value in my opinion.
Year Built: 1985
Developer: Shapell Housing,Inc., and Goldrich Kest and Associates (San Diego Marina I)
Amenities @ Marina Park condos: Gym, pool x 2, spa/hot tub/jacuzzi x 2, library, recreation room, 24-hour security, guest parking
Of note: 1% CCDC transfer fee/lien – No more!!! As of December 19, 2010, the transfer fee for Marina Park has expired!
- Is Marina Park VA loan approved? Yes. (ID#007923)
- Is Marina Park FHA loan approved? Yes. (ID#S009399-001)
- Marina Park pet policy: Per CC&Rs, no more than a reasonable number (no breed or weight restrictions); per the most recent rules, an aggregate of 2 pets is permitted.
- Marina Park BBQ policy: Gas BBQs allowed on private patios & balconies.
- Also @ Marina Park condos: Marina Park is a smoke-free building. No smoking is allowed in common areas which includes patios & balconies. Smoking permitted in units only. And hard surface flooring okay with 1/2 inch cork underlay or better.
- What is the owner-occupancy percentage at Marina Park condos?62% as of March 2015.
My favorite things about Marina Park: Pantoja Park next door, tons of guest parking (34 guest parking spots!) and bike storage. Plus, 750 State building has direct gas lines for grills on patios!
- Website: www.marinaparkcondos.com
- Marina Park HOA property management company:Stratus Management (619) 233-0553 Katie Besek, Property Manager katie (at) stratusmanagement (dot) com
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2019 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 4/21/19 3:46 AM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.