527 Tenth Avenue & 1050 Island Avenue
M2i (“Market to Island”) is a Citymark-developed condo building located in the East Village neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). Citymark Development created a very urban condo/loft building in the East Village with M2i: high ceilings, exposed concrete, and “optional” walls. M2i’s location is great, too. It’s only a stone’s throw to Petco Park and great dining options like Bar Basic.
- Year Built: 2005
- Addresses: 527 10th Avenue & 1050 Island Avenue
- Developer: Citymark Development
- Architect: Martinez + Cutri
- Stories: 7
- Units: 230
- Amenities @ M2i: Gym, rooftop entertainment deck (with fireplace and 2 BBQs)
- M2i pet policy: “No more than an aggregate of two (2) dogs and cats per household.”
- M2i BBQ policy?Gas grills allowed on private patios.
- Is M2i VA loan approved? Yes. (ID# 008220)
- Is M2i FHA loan approved? Yes. (ID# S008857 001)
- Is there litigation at M2i?No. Settled as of Summer 2018.
- Of note @ M2i: Starbucks on the corner! Bar Basic across the street! M2i has Webpass (Simple Urban Internet)
- Also at M2i: 12,000 esf retail
- My favorite things about M2i: High ceilings (11 ft & up to 14 ft), floor-to-ceiling windows, the lush interior courtyard, the walk-ups, Baked Cafe in building, over 35 floor plans, floor-to-ceiling windows
- M2i HOA property management company:FirstService Residential – ___________, M2i HOA General Manager (619) 255-7682 ____________ (at) ________(dot) com