527 Tenth Avenue & 1050 Island Avenue
M2i (“Market to Island”) is a Citymark-developed condo building located in the East Village neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). Citymark Development created a very urban condo/loft building in the East Village with M2i: high ceilings, exposed concrete, and “optional” walls. M2i’s location is great, too. It’s only a stone’s throw to Petco Park and great dining options like Bar Basic.
- Year Built: 2005
- Addresses: 527 10th Avenue & 1050 Island Avenue
- Developer: Citymark Development
- Architect: Martinez + Cutri
- Stories: 7
- Units: 230
- Amenities @ M2i: Gym, rooftop entertainment deck (with fireplace and 2 BBQs)
- M2i pet policy: “No more than an aggregate of two (2) dogs and cats per household.”
- M2i BBQ policy?Gas grills allowed on private patios.
- Is M2i VA loan approved? Yes. (ID# 008220)
- Is M2i FHA loan approved? Yes. (ID# S008857 001)
- Is there litigation at M2i?No. Settled as of Summer 2018.
- Of note @ M2i: Starbucks on the corner! Bar Basic across the street! M2i has Webpass (Simple Urban Internet)
- Also at M2i: 12,000 esf retail
- My favorite things about M2i: High ceilings (11 ft & up to 14 ft), floor-to-ceiling windows, the lush interior courtyard, the walk-ups, Baked Cafe in building, over 35 floor plans, floor-to-ceiling windows
- M2i HOA property management company:FirstService Residential – ___________, M2i HOA General Manager (619) 255-7682 ____________ (at) ________(dot) com
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2021 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 7/25/21 5:41 AM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2021.