1025 Island Avenue
Fahrenheit is a condo building located in the East Village neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). Developed by Citymark, Fahrenheit has some of the same features as M2i and Aperture: exposed concrete and ductwork, urban/industrial feel, and high ceilings. Fahrenheit has some very cool and unique floor plans and it’s in a great location in the East Village just steps away from great dining options and Padres baseball.
- Year Built: 2006
- Developer: Citymark Development
- Architect: Martinez + Cutri & Studio E (design)
- Stories: 7
- Units: 77
- Amenities @ Fahrenheit: None
- Of note: Concrete construction, 2006 Orchid Award Winner
- Also at Fahrenheit in the East Village: Parking spaces are deeded; Petco Park parking structure on south side of building
- Is Fahrenheit FHA Loan Approved?Yes. ID#S008082-001
- Is Fahrenheit VA loan approved?Yes. ID#000280
- My favorite things about Fahrenheit: 1 block to Petco Park, floor-to-ceiling windows, high ceilings, live/work units/cool walk-ups, exposed concrete/industrial feel
- Is there litigation at Fahrenheit? Yes as of March 2019.
- Fahrenheit HOA management company:FirstService Residential Von Yacoubian, Community Manager Von (dot) Yacoubian (at) fsresidential (dot) com (office hours = Mon, Thurs, Fri 8:30-4:30); also, Brooklyn (dot) DelRio (at) fsresidential (dot) com (for all Fahrenheit HOA Board of Directors correspondence); for after hours common area emergencies, contact Emergency Line: (800) 428-5588