101 Market Street & 120 Island Avenue
Atria is a 2 building, 149-unit low-rise condo building located in the heart of downtown San Diego’s Marina District. With Lani Coffee on the first floor and Ralph’s grocery store across the street, Atria has location on its side. Another bonus? Atria is both FHA and VA approved which means units can be acquired with little to zero down payment.
Year Built: 2002
Developer: Hammer Ventures/Morgan Group (MGI) and SAS Development/Downtown Marina LLC
Architect: Rob Wellington Quigley/Martinez + Cutri
Floorplans: 0, 1, 2, 3, townhomes
Amenities @ Atria: 24-hour gym, rooftop BBQ area, media room, business center, onsite property manager, security 6pm-6am
Of note at Atria: Conversion from apartments to condos in 2005
- Atria BBQ policy: Gas bbqs permitted on balconies/patios
- Atria pet policy:One pet allowed, 100 lb. max (possibly 2 pets with HOA approval) – no “aggressive” breeds
- Is Atria FHA approved? Yes. (ID# S00330101)
- Is Atria VA loan approved? Yes. (ID# 007828)
- Is there litigation at Atria? No. Completed.
- Short term vacation rentals are prohibited at Atria: “No owner may lease the unit for hotel, motel or transient purposes. The fine for renting your residence for less than a 6 month term is $5,000 per occurrence. After the original six month term has concluded the rental term may hold over on a month-to-month basis.”
My favorite things about Atria:
Price for the location! Right across the street from Ralphs grocery store, Cafe 222
for breakfast, Lani Coffee
, big closets
- Atria HOA website: www.atriahoa.com
Atria HOA property management:Brycorp Property Management – Sam B. Williams, Community Manager (619) 481-4588 sam (at) brycorp (dot) com
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2022 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 1/22/22 7:12 AM PST.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2022.