981, 983, & 985 Island Avenue
Angove is a unique Jonathan Segal lofts project located in the East Village (Ballpark District) neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101).
- Year Built: 2000
- Address: 981, 983, & 985 Island Avenue
- Developer: Jonathan Segal
- Architect: Jonathan Segal (1 of 5 of his “Metro Lofts” series)
- Stories: 3
- Units: 11
- Amenities @ Angove: N/A
- Of note at Angove: Limited parking (only 6 spots inside gate), small kitchens
- What is the minimum rental period allowed at Angove? 30 days.
- My favorite things about Angove:Super low HOA fees, high ceilings, units with rooftop patios featuring fireplaces and spectacular city views
- Angove HOA property management company: ASP (619) 299-6899
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2019 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 4/21/19 3:46 AM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.