425 W. Beech Street
Acqua Vista is a smoke-free condo building located in the Little Italy neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). With over 20 different floorplans, Acqua Vista offers a variety of options and price points. The building features an 8th floor pool view deck with spa, 24-hour security, and valet parking. A concrete and steel building, Acqua Vista has views, location, and vibe all working in its favor.
Year Built: 2004
Address: 425 W. Beech Street
Developers: Centex & K. Hovnanian
Stories: 18 (two towers, North & South)
Amenities @ Acqua Vista: 8th floor pool/spa & BBQ area (no glass, no pets, no smoking), gym, onsite property manager, 24-hour security, 24-hour (mandatory) valet, alleged storage available on a price per square foot basis ($3 per esf?)
Of note:Technically not a condo-conversion; one developer completed ground to 8th floor, another 9th to top out
My favorite things about Acqua Vista:
8th floor pool deck (great views), two-story penthouses, Acqua Vista has the fastest elevators in downtown San Diego (728 feet per minute); proximity to The Kebab Shop
Also: Affordably priced units BUT high HOA dues as a result of all the amenities and mandatory valet parking
- Is Acqua Vista FHA loan approved? Yes. (ID#S013453 001)
- Is Acqua Vista VA loan approved?Yes. (ID#00494)
- Acqua Vista pet policy: “Not more than a total of two (2) dogs and/or cats are allowed per household.” No dogs allowed anywhere on the 8th floor pool deck/bbq area.
- BBQ policy @ Acqua Vista: “No barbecues or any other type of grill shall be placed or used on any balcony or deck.” Community area grills available on 8th floor pool deck.
- Of Note at Acqua Vista: Over 20 different floorplans (from 600 to 2400 estimated square feet), concrete walls, granite countertops in kitchens and bathrooms, electric cooktops, Acqua Vista has Webpass
- Acqua Vista rentals: Per rules & regulations, leases shall be for a minimum of six (6) months.
- Is there litigation at Acqua Vista?No as of January 2015.
- Can you rent an extra parking space at Acqua Vista?Yes. Ace Parking charges $185/month. $50/week. 40 spots total.
- Are open houses allowed at Acqua Vista? Yes. On 2nd Saturday and 4th Sunday of each month.
- Is Webpass available at Acqua Vista?Yes. $60/month OR $550/year. 100 Mbps. www.webpass.net
- Also: As of July 2017, owner-occupancy is >50%; alleged remodel coming 2018
- Acqua Vista Website: www.acquavista.org
- Acqua Vista HOA property management company:FirstService Residential Silas Shackelford, General Manager (619) 687-3898 silas.shackelford (at) fsresidential (dot) com
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2019 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 2/18/19 7:16 PM PST.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.