525 Eleventh Avenue & 550 Park Boulevard
Park Boulevard West is a condo building located in the East Village (Ballpark District) neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101).
- Year Built: 2004
- Addresses: 525 11th Avenue & 550 Park Boulevard
- Developer: Western Pacific Housing/D.R. Horton
- Architect: Togawa & Smith
- Stories: 6
- Units: 120
- Amenities @ Park Boulevard West: Jacuzzi, landscaped courtyard, bike storage area; HOA onsite storage is available on a first-come/first-served basis for $50/month
- Of note at Park Boulevard West: Mixed use – condominiums & retail; guest parking evenings and weekends in adjacent gated bank parking lot
- Is Park Boulevard West FHA loan approved? No.
- Is Park Boulevard West VA Loan Approved?Yes.
- Do units at Park Boulevard West have individual water shut off valves for water/plumbing? No.
- My favorite things about Park Boulevard West:Top floor units with spiral staircases to loft areas and private rooftop patios, easy access to the trolley, walk to Petco Park, guest parking, gas ranges, across the street from Genesis – San Diego life sciences center, Park Boulevard West has Webpass (Simple Urban Internet), close to Bar Basic (best New haven style pizza in San Diego) and The Church by The Lost Abbey, across street from Callie
- Park Boulevard West property management company: Action Property Management (800) 400-2284