321 Tenth Avenue | 350 Eleventh Avenue | 1060 K Street
Icon is a condo building located in the East Village (Ballpark District) neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). Located next to Petco Park where the San Diego Padres play baseball, Icon is comprised of 4 distinct buildings and contains the most unique asset of all downtown San Diego condos – the 26th floor Skybox with spectacular views of downtown and the Pacific Ocean.
- Year Built: 2007
- Builder: Ledcor Builders, San Diego
- Developer: Levin Menzies and Associates LLC which is evolving into Laconia Development LLC
- Architect: TannerHecht Architecture
- Landscape Architect: Bruce Jett Associates
- Interior Designer: Rutledge Haro Design
- Engineers: Hope Engineering & Project Design Consultants
- Stories: 24
- Units: 327
- Buildings: 4 (Bldg. 1: 26 stories (blue); Bldg. 2: 11 stories (red); Bldg. 3: 9 stories (yellow); Bldg. 4: 5 stories (white)
- Amenities @ Icon: Fitness center, theater room, business center, Skybox
- What are the TV/cable/internet options at Icon?Cox, AT&T, DirectTV, & Webpass
- Of note at Icon condos: 24-hour community attendants, historic Carnation/Qualitee Milk Factory building, inner courtyard with a 60-foot tall kinetic sculpture by Ned Kahn; other sculptures by John Tyler and Marc Chatterley
- What is the owner-occupancy rate at Icon? 51% as of March 2014.
- Is Icon FHA loan approved?No.
- Is Icon VA loan approved?Yes. (ID# 008418)
- My favorite things about Icon: Icon Skybox (26 stories high and 820 feet from Petco Park home plate), great gym, Basic, Dragon’s Den
- And: 2009 Housing Award Winner (American Institute of Architects); preserves and rehabilitates the historic facades and penthouse of the Carnation Quality Dairy building built in the 1920s
- Also at Icon condos: Mixed use – retail (18,000 esf)
- Is there litigation at Icon?No. Settled as of Fall 2016.
- What are the move-in/move-out procedures at Icon condos in East Village?Moves are allowed M-F 8-12 & 1-5. $100 fee. $500 refundable fee required unless using a “pre-approved moving company”.
- Icon HOA property management company:FirstService Residential (619) 795-8877 (Laurie Kendrick, Manager – Laurie.Kendrick “at” fsresidential “dot” com) – onsite
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2020 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 4/6/20 1:23 AM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2020.