800 The Mark Lane
The Mark is a condo building located in downtown San Diego’s East Village neighborhood. It is located just two blocks north of Petco Park where the San Diego Padres play baseball and is surrounded by numerous great restaurants. The Mark has a slick, urban feel with exposed concrete, gas cooktops, and one of the best lap pools in 92101.
- Year Built: 2007
- Developer: Douglas Wilson Companies
- Architect: Martinez + Cutri Architects and Shears Adkins Architects, LLC
- Builder: Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
- Stories: 33
- Units: 233 units plus 11 townhomes
- Amenities @ The Mark: Lap pool, gym, BBQ area, 24-hour lobby attendant & all access requires fob, on-site property manager
- Of note at The Mark condos: Mostly side-by-side parking, no BBQs allowed on patios
- Mark pet policy: 2 (no size restrictions, no aggressive dogs); must walk out through service corridor to 9th Avenue or carry through lobby
- My favorite things about The Mark: The 11 townhomes, central courtyard, close to Zanzibar Cafe, Neighborhood, Lotus Thai, and The Kebab Shop, the one bedroom floorplans with Jack & Jill bathrooms, gas cooktops, gas dryers, separate freight elevator for move ins/move outs (3x the size of a regular elevator)
- Also @ The Mark condos: Each unit has storage; no community room; 3 passenger elevators, 9′ ceiling heights on floors 2-19 & 10′ ceiling heights on floors 20-32; 53 bicycle spaces in garage
- Is The Mark FHA loan approved?No. Expired February 2014.
- Is The Mark VA loan approved?Yes but suspended as of March 2017. (ID #008355)
- Is there construction defect litigation at The Mark? No. Completed (as of 2018).
- Minimum rental/lease period at The Mark?12 months
- The Mark HOA property management company: The Mark (self-managed) (619) 696-9260
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2019 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 8/22/19 5:49 AM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.