800 The Mark Lane
The Mark is a condo building located in downtown San Diego’s East Village neighborhood. It is located just two blocks north of Petco Park where the San Diego Padres play baseball and is surrounded by numerous great restaurants. The Mark has a slick, urban feel with exposed concrete, gas cooktops, and one of the best lap pools in 92101.
- Year Built: 2007
- Developer: Douglas Wilson Companies
- Architect: Martinez + Cutri Architects and Shears Adkins Architects, LLC
- Builder: Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
- Stories: 33
- Units: 233 units plus 11 townhomes
- Amenities @ The Mark: Lap pool, gym, BBQ area, 24-hour lobby attendant & all access requires fob, on-site property manager
- Of note at The Mark condos: Mostly side-by-side parking, no BBQs allowed on patios
- Mark pet policy: 2 (no size restrictions, no aggressive dogs); must walk out through service corridor to 9th Avenue or carry through lobby
- My favorite things about The Mark: The 11 townhomes, central courtyard, close to Breakfast Republic, Neighborhood, Lotus Thai, and The Kebab Shop, the one bedroom floorplans with Jack & Jill bathrooms, gas cooktops, gas dryers, separate freight elevator for move ins/move outs (3x the size of a regular elevator)
- Also @ The Mark condos: Each unit has storage; no community room; 3 passenger elevators, 9′ ceiling heights on floors 2-19 & 10′ ceiling heights on floors 20-32; 53 bicycle spaces in garage
- Is The Mark FHA loan approved?No.
- Is The Mark VA loan approved?Yes. (ID #008355)
- Is there construction defect litigation at The Mark? No. Completed as of 2018.
- Minimum rental/lease period at The Mark?12 months
- What are the move-in/move-out fees for The Mark? Zero. Nada. Zilch. I can’t believe it either but it’s true!
- The Mark HOA property management company: The Mark (self-managed) (619) 696-9260 | fax (619) 696-9037 | frontdesk (at) themarkhoa (dot) com