1918 Columbia Street
Ecco Lofts is a 10-unit condo building in the Little Italy neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). Ecco Lofts in Little Italy is a live/work building. Street level units are professionally zoned so that residents can work downstairs and live upstairs. All the units at Ecco Lofts come with underground parking and storage.
- Ecco Lofts Year Built: 2006
- Addresses: 1918 Columbia Street
- Developer: Columbo Venture LLC
- Architect: Brett Farrow
- Stories: 5
- Units: 10
- Amenities @ Ecco Lofts: None
- My favorite things about Ecco Lofts: Rooftop deck units, location, 20-foot ceilings, storage, proximity to Bencotto Italian Kitchen, Monello, Underbelly, and The Glass Door
- Also about Ecco Lofts: Live/work/zoned with signage capability units; parking and storage are deeded
- Last sale at Ecco Lofts in Little Italy:January 2014 (1BR/1BA, 822esf, $365,000)
- Ecco Lofts HOA property management company: Property Management Consultants, Inc. (858) 485-9811
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2019 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 4/21/19 3:46 AM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.