1944 State Street
Titan Lofts is a Jonathan Segal condo building in the Little Italy neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101).
- Year Built: 2003
- Address: 1944 State Street
- Developer: Jonathan Segal/Del Mar Pacific Group, LLC and Loma Corporation
- Architect: Jonathan Segal
- Stories: 4
- Units: 22
- Amenities @ Titan Lofts: N/A
- Of note at Titan Lofts: Limited parking; 3 rowhomes with direct street access have HOA permission to be used as vacation rentals
- Is Titan Lofts FHA loan approved? No. Expired 3/25/2013. (ID# S010157 001)
- Is Titan Lofts VA loan approved?No.
- My favorite things about Titan Lofts: The architecture, of course! Plus, 18-foot ceilings and over-sized windows.
- Interesting article
- Titan Lofts management company: APS (Associated Professional Services) (619) 299-8242 or (619) 299-6899 info (at) apsmanagement (dot) com
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2019 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 12/8/19 4:31 PM PST.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.