1441 Ninth Avenue
Aria is a condo building located in the Cortez Hill neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). Developed by the same company as Alta, Aria features some similar design elements and finishes – including my personal favorite, windows in the bathrooms! Aria condos in Cortez Hill definitely have some unique floor plans for downtown San Diego and fantastic views from the higher floors.
Year Built: 2008
- Address: 1441 9th Avenue
Developer: Anka Development
- Architect: Perkins & Company
- Interior Designer: Mitchell Freedland
- Amenities @ Aria:Outdoor 70 ft. lap pool, outdoor hot tub, gym, community room with home theater and pool table
Of note:Gas BBQs allowed on patios; same developer as Alta; hard surface flooring not permitted in bedrooms; individual heat pumps for cooling & heating, central hot water boilers; electric cook-tops; parking and storage are not deeded (assigned by HOA)
- Is Aria FHA loan approved?Yes. (ID# S003300 001)
- Is Aria VA loan approved?Yes. (ID# 008234)
- Is there litigation at Aria?No. Litigation settled September 2014.
Aria pet policy: 2 pets max (no size/weight or breed restrictions)
My favorite things about Aria:Lap pool, wraparound views, 3 bedroom units
- Aria condos HOA website
- Aria HOA property management company: Action Property Management Andrew Hertel, General Manager (619) 231-4235 ahertel (at) actionlife (dot) com