- Year Built: 2005
Address: 350 West Ash (duh)
Developer: 350 W.A., LLC / B&H Property Systems, Inc.
Architect: Carrier Johnson (interior)
- General Contractor: Highland Partnership, Inc.
Units: 76 (over 5 levels of parking; residential units start on 6th floor)
Amenities @ 350 W. Ash:Community room (1st Floor off lobby)
- Is there litigation at 350 W. Ash?No. Settled 2015.
- Is 350 W. Ash FHA loan approved?Yes. (ID# S013765 001)
- Is 350 W. Ash VA loan approved?Yes. (ID# 000757)
- What is the pet policy at 350 W. Ash?“No Owner shall be permitted to maintain or keep more than a total of two (2) domestic pets.”
- BBQ policy at 350 W. Ash?“Only electric barbecues may be used on balconies and patios.”
- What is the owner-occupancy percentage at 350 W. Ash?68% per management as of October 2018
- Minimum lease length at 350 W. Ash in Little Italy? 90 days. Up to $5K fine per violation.
- What are the move-in/move-out fees at 350 W. Ash?$150 fee and $250 refundable deposit
- Is Webpass available at 350 W. Ash condos in Little Italy?Yes.
Of note: Condo-conversion from an office building (built 1989), units range from 800 to 1,750 estimated square feet, high ceilings, deeded parking spaces
My favorite things about 350 W. Ash:The views! Three elevators. Funky floor plans.
- 350 W. Ash HOA property management company: N.N. Jaeschke (858) 550-7900; Jennifer Callahan, Community Manager (JCallahan “at” nnj “dot” com); Corina Borrego (CBorrego “at” nnj “dot” com);