1465 C Street, 1400 Broadway, & 1480 Broadway
Union Square is a mid-rise condo building located in the East Village (College District) neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). Union Square condos are a good option if you are looking for value in downtown San Diego. The building includes rare 3-bedroom floor plans at a reasonable price compared to those located elsewhere in 92101. As of 2016, some of the 2-bedroom units at Union Square are priced like 1-bedroom condos in other downtown San Diego neighborhoods.
Year Built: 2004 (Phase I 2003; Phase II 2004)
Addresses: 1400/1480 Broadway (2 buildings) & 1465 C Street (1 building)
Architect: Togawa & Smith
Amenities @ Union Square: Fitness center (with separate changing rooms, sauna, showers), indoor spa, club room with kitchen and lounge area
My favorite things about Union Square:The courtyard fountains; close to trolley; 6th floor units with spiral staircases, loft areas, and private rooftop patios; affordable 3-bedroom units
- Pet policy at Union Square: An aggregate of 2 pets, dogs or cats, some breed restrictions
- What is the BBQ policy at Union Square? Only electric grills permitted.
- Union Square Condos Website:Under construction
- Is there litigation at Union Square?No. Settled as of late 2016 including windows.
- Of note at Union Square: Union Square does not allow open houses; no hard surface flooring permitted in bedrooms
- Is Union Square FHA loan approved?Yes. (ID# S003296 001)
- Is Union Square VA loan approved?Yes. (ID# 008244)
- What is the owner-occupancy percentage at Union Square? 56% as of July 2020.
- Union Square HOA property management company: FirstService Residential – Ted Phillips, On-Site Administrator (888) 525-0050 Ted.Phillips (at) fsresidential (dot) com
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2020 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 7/11/20 6:37 AM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2020.