889 Date Street
Aloft is a condo building located in the Cortez Hill neighborhood of downtown San Diego.
- Year Built: 2007
- Location: 889 Date Street
- Developer: Oliver McMillan
- Architect: Studio E Design / Benson & Bohl
- Stories: 5
- Units: 168
- Amenities @ Aloft: Pool, spa, fitness center, outdoor terrace with sunning patio, cabanas, firepit, BBQs
- Is Aloft FHA loan approved?No. (ID#S007686 001 – expired 2011)
- Is Aloft VA loan approved?VA (ID#008473)
- Is there litigation at Aloft? Yes as of March 2014. Plus, the developer still owns some of the units.
- My favorite things about Aloft: Low HOA dues, pool, Tweet Street Park
- What is the minimum rental period at Aloft on Cortez Hill?26 days per CC&Rs.
- Aloft HOA propertymanagement company: Transpacific Management Service (858) 547-4373
- Aloft website: www.aloftoncortezhill.com, http://alofthoa.com/
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2019 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 8/22/19 1:52 PM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.