875 G Street
Nexus is a mid-rise condo building located in the East Village (Ballpark District) neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). Aside from some killer patios and an excellent location across from Cafe Chloe and Neighborhood, Nexus also features low HOA dues and some very unique floor plans for downtown San Diego condos. Walk score = yes!
Year Built: 2006
Address: 875 G Street
Developer: Centex Homes
Amenities @ Nexus: Rooftop terrace (7th floor), gym (off 1st floor ramp to parking garage)
- Is Nexus FHA loan approved?No. Expired. in 2012.
- Is Nexus VA loan approved?Yes. (ID #000466)
- Is there litigation at Nexus?No as of 2012.
- Pet policy at Nexus?“Residents may not have more than two (2) dogs or two (2) cats or a combination thereof.”
- BBQ policy at Nexus?Propane grills are permitted on private patios at Nexus.
- What is the owner occupancy ratio at Nexus?As of November 2014, approximately 54%.
My favorite things about Nexus: The patios, the coolest garage door in all of downtown, proximity to Petco Park, The Kebab Shop, & Cafe Chloe, small building, fast elevators, 2 unique 2-story live/work residences
- What are the move-in/move-out fees at Nexus? $140 fee and $250 refundable deposit (2017)
- Nexus HOA property management company: The Helm Management Co. (Ron Ficalora, Jr., CMCA, AMS, Senior Association Manager (619) 589-6222 ext. 11, ron (at) helm management (dot) com)