300 W. Beech Street, 1580 Union Street, 1535-1585 State Street, & 375-395 W. Cedar Street
La Vita is a high-rise condo building in the Little Italy neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). With great views and location, La Vita offers everything from one bedroom condos and up to unique townhomes with private garages and roftoop patios. La Vita condos are a good choice if you want to be in a prime location to take advantage of everything downtown San Diego’s Little Italy has to offer.
Year Built: 2004
Architect: Perkins & Company Architecture and Urban Design Inc.
Builder: PCL Construction
Stories: 24 (tower, 260 ft.), 8 (mid-rise), & 3-story townhomes
Amenities @ La Vita: BBQ areas, gym, pool, spa, community room, courtyard
Of note: Great location in Little Italy, CAT5 internet wiring, gas ranges, granite countertops, storage lockers available, concrete construction, nine-foot ceilings, gas fireplaces
- Is there storage at La Vita? Storage available for rent only through HOA. $25-$50/month depending on size.
- Is there litigation at La Vita?No. Completed.
- What is the pet policy at La Vita? 2 dogs, no size restrictions.
- Can you have a BBQ on your private balcony at La Vita?No dice.
- Also at La Vita: No smoking anywhere including your private balcony – only within your unit.
- Is La Vita FHA loan approved? No.
- Is La Vita VA loan approved? Yes.
- What is the minimum rental period at La Vita condos in Little Italy?30 days.
- La Vita HOA property management company:APS Management Co. (619) 236-1044 Sabrina Afkhami, On-Site Community Association Manager safkhami (at) apsmanagement (dot) com
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2020 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 4/1/20 8:16 PM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2020.