575 Sixth Avenue
Alta is a condo building located in the East Village (Ballpark District) neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). Alta sits just east of the Gaslamp Quarter and features some great, well, um, features: modern concrete & steel construction, floor-to-ceiling windows, high ceilings (10 feet starting on the 14th Floor), and a great location. Walk to Padres games. Walk to restaurants and bars. And my personal favorite: windows in the bathrooms. Alta condos in downtown San Diego were built by Anka Developments, Inc. (also built Aria in Cortez Hill).
- Year Built: 2007
- Address: 575 6th Avenue
- Developer: Anka Developments, Inc.
- Architect: Perkins & Company Architecture & Urban Design, Inc.
- Interior Design: Mitchell Freedland
- Builder: DPR Construction, Inc.
- Stories: 21
- Units: 179
- Amenities @ Alta: Lap pool (50′), outdoor hot tub, fitness center, club room with home theater and pool table
- Of note: Many units have storage (on same floor as unit); CVS Drugstore in building; floor plate changes at 12th Floor; Ace Hardware one block north
- Also: According to a homeowner in March 2011, the HOA at Alta is “over-funded”; open houses are not allowed at Alta condos
- Is Alta FHA loan approved?Yes. (ID#S010081-001)
- Is Alta VA loan approved?Yes. (ID#000399)
- Is there litigation at Alta?No as of December 2014.
- What is the minimum rental period at Alta?30 days
- My favorite things about Alta condos?Views, community area, floor plan variety, European-style bathroom accessories, 5 guest parking spaces, proximity to Ciro’s Pizzeria & Beerhouse (best thin crust slice downtown), close to Double Standard Italian Kitchenetta & Bar
- Alta HOA property management company: N.N. Jaeschke (858) 550-7900
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2019 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 11/19/19 5:27 AM PST.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.