350 W. Ash Street
350 W. Ash is a condo building located in the Little Italy neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). The condos at 350 W. Ash are very unique because the building was converted from an office building to condos in 2005. Located on the southern edge of Little Italy, 350 W. Ash features some very interesting floor plans many of which are open lofts and some have fantastic balconies with breathtaking views. If you are looking for something “different”, the condos at 350 W. Ash might be worth a look.
- Year Built: 2005
Address: 350 West Ash (duh)
Developer: 350 W.A., LLC / B&H Property Systems, Inc.
Architect: Carrier Johnson (interior)
- General Contractor: Highland Partnership, Inc.
Units: 76 (over 5 levels of parking; residential units start on 6th floor)
Amenities @ 350 W. Ash:Community room (1st Floor off lobby)
- Is there litigation at 350 W. Ash? No. Settled 2015.
- Is 350 W. Ash FHA loan approved?
- Is 350 W. Ash VA loan approved?
- What is the pet policy at 350 W. Ash?“No Owner shall be permitted to maintain or keep more than a total of two (2) domestic pets.”
- BBQ policy at 350 W. Ash?“Only electric barbecues may be used on balconies and patios.”
- What is the owner-occupancy percentage at 350 W. Ash? 71% per management as of November 2013
- Minimum lease length at 350 W. Ash in Little Italy? 90 days. Up to $5K fine per violation.
- What are the move-in/move-out fees at 350 W. Ash?$150 fee and $250 refundable deposit
- Is Webpass available at 350 W. Ash condos in Little Italy?Yes.
Of note: Condo-conversion from an office building (built 1989), units range from 800 to 1,750 estimated square feet, high ceilings, deeded parking spaces
My favorite things about 350 W. Ash:The views! Three elevators. Funky floor plans.
- 350 W. Ash HOA property management company: N.N. Jaeschke (858) 550-7900 350 W. Ash HOA website
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2018 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 9/18/18 6:26 PM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.