1150 J Street
Metrome is a condo building located in the East Village (Ballpark District) neighborhood of downtown San Diego. Located just north of the new San Diego Public Library designed by FAIA architect Rob Wellington Quigley, Metrome features a good balance of amenities, varied floorplans, and reasonable HOA fees.
- Year Built: 2005
- Address: 1150 J Street
- Developer: Barratt American
- Architect: Salerno-Livingston
- Stories: 8
- Units: 184
- Amenities @ Metrome: Fitness Center (located on P1), owners assigned one storage space, bike storage (located on P2), “Living Room” lobby bar rec room, onsite property management
- Metrome pet policy: 35 lbs. pet weight restriction (“No pet can weigh more than 35 pounds”); maximum aggregate of 2 pets
- Is Metrome FHA loan approved?No
- Is Metrome VA loan approved?Yes
- Is there litigation at Metrome?No
- Also: Across from new Public Library; not all units have private balconies; Metrome owner-occupancy percentage as of September 2014 = 34%
- My favorite thing about Metrome: Zen Garden entrance, proximity to new library, Lolita’s, The Mission for breakfast, walk to Padres games, easy to run on bay, quick freeway access
- Metrome HOA property management company:FirstService Residential (858) 457-0200 | Erin Jones, Community Manager (858) 657-2186 erin.jones (at) fsresidential (dot) com; ryan.anaya (at) fsresidential (dot) com; Customer Service (800) 428-5588; After Hours (888) 596-4984)
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2018 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 9/18/18 4:23 PM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.