1025 Island Avenue
Fahrenheit is a condo building located in the East Village neighborhood of downtown San Diego (92101). Developed by Citymark, Fahrenheit has some of the same features as M2i and Aperture: exposed concrete and ductwork, urban/industrial feel, and high ceilings. Fahrenheit has some very cool and unique floor plans and it’s in a great location in the East Village just steps away from great dining options and Padres baseball.
- Year Built: 2006
- Developer: Citymark Development
- Architect: Martinez + Cutri & Studio E (design)
- Stories: 7
- Units: 77
- Amenities @ Fahrenheit: None
- Of note: Concrete construction, 2006 Orchid Award Winner
- Also at Fahrenheit in the East Village: Parking spaces are deeded; Petco Park parking structure on south side of building
- Is Fahrenheit FHA Loan Approved?Yes. ID#S008082-001
- Is Fahrenheit VA loan approved?Yes. ID#000280
- My favorite things about Fahrenheit: 1 block to Petco Park, floor-to-ceiling windows, high ceilings, live/work units/cool walk-ups, exposed concrete/industrial feel
- Is there litigation at Fahrenheit? Yes as of March 2018.
- Fahrenheit HOA management company:FirstService Residential Von Yacoubian, Community Manager Von (dot) Yacoubian (at) fsresidential (dot) com (office hours = Mon, Thurs, Fri 8:30-4:30); also, Brooklyn (dot) DelRio (at) fsresidential (dot) com (for all Fahrenheit HOA Board of Directors correspondence); for after hours common area emergencies, contact Emergency Line: (800) 428-5588
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2018 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 8/21/18 4:25 AM PDT.
This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.