Pacific Gate by Bosa will be the newest luxury condos for sale in downtown San Diego’s Columbia District located between Little Italy and the Marina District. Located at the corner of Broadway & Pacific Highway, Pacific Gate condos will set the bar for luxury condos in downtown San Diego (92101). Pacific Gate was named by a member of the local general public. Read the article here. And here’s another piece from San Diego Streets, one of my absolute favorite downtown San Diego development blogs.
Pacific Gate in downtown San Diego will be the first “Super Prime” luxury condo building west of the Mississippi.
Are you thinking about buying a condo at Pacific Gate by Bosa? Register with me as your Realtor and I’ll give you $7,500 of my commission at close of escrow. Sales office to open at The Palladium building in September 2015. Need to sell your current condo, too? I’ll only charge 3.5% total and will still give 10% of anything I earn to charity. Per the developer, the target sales start date is Late 2015. Is another downtown San Diego Realtor telling you they have first crack or VIP access to the units? Pure poppycock.
How about some videos about Pacific Gate by Bosa? Okay. Let’s do that.
- Year Built:Targeted Completion 2017
- Address: 888 W. E Street (corner of Broadway & Pacific Highway)
- Developer:Bosa Development
- Architect:Kohn Pederson Fox & Chris Dikeakos Architects
- Interior Design:Hirsh Bedner Associates
- Units:216 (mostly 2 and 3 bedroom residences)
- Amenities at Pacific Gate:Dog run, fitness center, garden area, pool & spa (4th Floor), 3 guest suites; “world class amenities and services”: porter services, 24-hour attended lobby, residents’ lounge, chef concierge services, luxury car fleet, private boat share
- Of note at Pacific Gate by Bosa:16,000 estimated square feet of ground floor retail space
- Pacific Gate BBQ policy:TBD
- My favorite things about Pacific Gate condos:Location. The rest remains to be seen.
- How many Pacific Gate by Bosa condos have been sold? 40% as of September 1, 2016.
- Other Bosa projects in downtown San Diego:Horizons, Park Place, Discovery, The Grande at Santa Fe Place (North & South), The Legend, Electra
- Pacific Gate HOA property management company:TBD